Saturday, September 12, 2015

My 2000th Blog Post!



Wow, I just noticed that this is my 2000th blog post!

So, that says something about me - and it might not all be good, right? It could mean I am extremely opinionated and talkative online. But when I began the blog, back in 2008, I mostly wanted to document my thoughts on various parts of my life - a sort of online journal or diary.

I just looked back at my first posts:

Why Do I Love to Pray? (May 22, 2008)
and
Me and Crafts (May 22, 2008)

Those were very simple and uncomplicated posts. I no longer use Photobucket but I think I have some photos still out there. 

It is amazing to me that I have seriously managed to write those 2000 posts, as of today. 

Through the years, these posts have helped me sort out my thoughts, share things I've learned on my life's journey, have a little fun and strengthen my faith. 

Quite frankly, I am addicted to blogging. I cannot stop it. And I don't think I want to try.

Hope I'm still on this earth when it's time to post my 3000th - hold on - it's coming!




2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Congrats on 2000 posts!!

Evelyn Mayfield said...

That was so nice of you - thank you so much...Hugs and prayers for you and yours!