Saturday, September 12, 2015

Prayers Requested for Healing?



One of my Etsy teammates told me today that she has undergone two procedures within this past week - a hernia surgery and a colonscopy. 

Granted, one is a test but most of us know how invasive and inconvenient it is. Not to mention, waiting and hoping it comes back with a favorable result.

The hernia situation I know about firsthand from what my kid sister went through with hers. That was back in the 80s. Depending on the severity, it can be both invasive and painful.

So, if you have a moment to squeeze in a quick prayer on her behalf for healing on the one hand, and a favorable result on the other, that would be great.

Father in heaven, we know that you have plans for us, but I pray that you have compassion on this woman and be gentle with her in her distress. Heal her where that is possible; strengthen her wherever that is needed, as well.

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thank you, much appreciated, I will update you. I did take a walk down to the corner tonight, all I could muster. Still a lot of pain.
Louise

Evelyn Mayfield said...

So happy to hear you are now upright. Take it easy - let your own body tell you what it is able to do, at each step in the healing - don't let friends or loved ones, no matter how dear to you, overrule your own instincts. Hugs and lots of prayers. Evie