Thursday, October 27, 2011

Money Worries - Answered Prayer

Several days ago, the 24th, I posted about some major money worries I faced. Two days later, I posted about special blessings, and included mention of how one obligation had been able to be postponed to a time when I would have the funds to deal with it.

Today, I made a call about another part of this issue, and was able to postpone that, too, for another week.

Of the $200 I worried about, my short-fall for this week, I'm down to only $50 or less that I need to "find" by mid-day Saturday. After we see what my nephew's net pay is, late tomorrow afternoon, that amount might be even less. That amount might be able to be borrowed on a personal level.

Now, I realize that some folks might think that postponing an obligation is not an answer. In this case, it is a wonderful answer. The obligations could have been paid if we could have had next week's pay in hand this weekend. So it's just a case of timing, not a case of not having it at all for this month.

Somehow, little by little, the issue resolved itself once I turned this matter over to the Lord so he could handle it. Almost. Still, in this case, the "almost" is so small that it is nothing compared to how worried we were on the 24th.

Father in heaven, once more you have proven to us that you do, indeed, take care of our needs. We are an impatient people, we humans, at times. But, if we wait with patience for you to work things out, the tension and the stress are so much less. I pray that I may always remember this and rely on your wisdom and your compassion when I ask for your help.

No comments: