Saturday, July 31, 2021

Interesting Medical Finding About Me - LOL

I just discovered I'm only 4'11" when I thought I was still 5'2" which I've been all my adult life. 

Of course they did tell me I was 4'11" a year or so ago but I thought they were kidding. I figured I might have lost an inch but not 3 of them. 

The Dexascan gal said on Thursday that it's on my record that I'm 4'11" as of a year or so ago, and that it's a "good" thing because I haven't lost any further height and that's good when talking bone loss, etc.

I guess I'm no longer able to sing that really old number, "Five foot two, eyes of blue, and oh, what those five feet can do... "   ROTFLOL

When I emailed my bro, teasing about my new height, he replied that he was always  5'10-1/2" and is now 5'8-3/4" and he wants to know where it went... he's 77. Another friend in her 70s replied that she was always 5'6" and is now 5'5"...

Must be the soap we're using in the shower -

No comments: