Monday, March 8, 2021

Prayers Needed for Whole Family with Covid!

This is terrible news from a dear friend. We've prayed, all of us, off and on for her grandson, the baby with the seizures. It's his family. Well, it's my friend's family.

Her words: 

"So now it’s my granddaughter, her husband, my daughter, her husband, the baby and my 4 year old great grandson. My daughter babysits for the two little ones and she got it from them. It all started with my daughter’s husband but the only place he went to was to take the 4 year old to the doctor that day and Walmart. I think it had to be in one of the two places."

I don't need to explain how worrisome this is. I have no clue which of these people have the worst symptoms or if they just tested positive without symptoms.

Please, Lord Jesus, our healer, look gently upon this family and help them in whatever ways they need. Please comfort my friend who is so worried about them. We trust in you!

No comments: