Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Prayers, please, for me?


I've had a few challenging years since my"nephew" passed away in Feb. of 2014, but at the moment, I have pretty much dealt with everything along the way and have been coasting with only minor issues.

However, something recently came up that I don't want to start discussions on just yet, but I am asking for prayers for favorable outcome for tomorrow, or at least the ability to cope with whatever transpires along the way.

Sweet Lord Jesus, most of the folks I know are having worse troubles than I am at the moment, but I am worried a tad about what tomorrow afternoon will bring and afterwards. Please shower me with your compassion and your peace and all the faith and trust that I might need along the way. I trust in you!

No comments: