Saturday, July 6, 2019

Didn't Do Much Today but Managed to Get Some Things Done


I didn't do a whole lot today, but I did manage a few things while I watched some horse races from Belmont. I truly truly do love horse races. Went to a few in NJ back in the day.  Anyhow, I kept occupied by finishing 2 baby jackets and making 3 baby hats. The jackets were partially done and they were crying for me to finish up. Nice way to pass the two hours. So happy I'm not a betting person. I mentally picked some to win, but I wouldn't have fared very well today.

I had an 18 oz. batch of blueberries in the fridge so I rinsed those while they were still perky and froze them in 2 peanut butter jars.

Not into transferring photos from camera to PC at the moment or I'd show you all what I did for the July 4th Treat Bags this year... hold on... they're coming... tomorrow, I promise!

Other than that, I'm happy that we had no shaking from CA today - so far. And no fireworks, so far.

Oh, and my one friend whose tree was set on fire from irresponsible neighborhood fireworks on the 4th updated me - no house damage except for nasty smells. So grateful for that.

And I need to thank you all for recent prayers for another friend, the one who was terrified that she'd lose her foot. She was happy to update us - she had the foot worked on, including grafting, and got through it... prayers will continue for real healing on that.
Rolling along...

No comments: