Monday, June 24, 2019

New Prayer Requests

One of my friends is terrified of her situation. She admits to being a bit overweight and that makes her situation worse. Anyhow, she's got some issues on her one foot and it just won't heal. They want to do skin grafts onto it if her insurance will cover that. She's in severe pain. She's so afraid that she will lost that foot and will not handle it at all well at her weight level. She really needs big time prayers, my friends.

I was going to include another dear friend who was afraid she had some sort of stomach or pancreatic or duodenal cancer, but that has now been ruled out. Still, something is very wrong in that area and she still needs a proper diagnosis so that treatments can be chosen.

And one of my friends is not only dealing with her own Stage 4 cancer issues but also with some very edgy family matters that are complicating an already complicated matter.

I know you will all include them in your prayers, and for that, I thank you, and always add you to my own prayers as well.

Sweet Lord Jesus, it seems I am coming to you more and more often. But we have been told that you want us to do that. So we ask, once again, for your love and compassion and healing and wisdom for these people who are worried and who are suffering. Help them in whichever ways they need it most. And bless those who take a moment out of their own often-troubled lives to say a prayer for others. We trust in you!

No comments: