Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Planning a Lazy Day at The Office

I have never watched the TV series, The Office. Today, on my antenna tv setup, I plan to watch a marathon run of some of those shows on COZI. They begin at 7 a.m. and the last one is 8:30 p.m., so all day, for sure. I'm not even sure I'll like this one but it's a chance to give it a try.

Other than that, my plan for this first day of the new year is to veg out - I will do very little except to watch tv, eat happy foods, and crochet to my heart's content.

I might mix up a batch of dry milk, and/or cut, dice, core about 5 lbs apples. If I do get to the apples, I will likely toss them into the crock pot to cook them down and plop into containers to use some and to freeze some.

Happy New Year, everyone!  Rolling along!

No comments: