Sunday, October 14, 2018

I Think My Get Up and Go Got Up and Went

I think I've stalled. I did well 2-3 weeks ago when I had my usual newsletter prep, production, delivery routine. I did okay the week preceding the park wide yard sale on the weekend of the 5th.

And that Saturday morning, when the winds blew and I spent a lot of effort chasing down "stuff" blowing away, and the very next morning, Sunday (a week ago), when it drizzled in the morning and I decided to just give up and fold up the sale, I still had some get-up-and-go.

Then it stalled.
Where did it go? I tried to convince myself it was the change of weather. Vegas had a very hot summer. Even those of us used to it had to admit that when the weather folks kept telling us day after day how many records we broke. So when it cooled down this past week so wonderfully, I figured I was just in a temporary "hibernation mode."

Ever since that Sunday a week ago, I've had to push myself to do anything. I really am not even excited about my usual food prep.

It still might be weather connected. It's only a week. And I haven't stopped completely. I still take care of the cat, change litter, work on crocheted projects, do a blog post or two, hit the grocery store if necessary and daily tasks like that. But that's about it.

Next month will be interesting. I'm really looking forward to some doggie-feeding for a week for a friend - I love that. That is followed quickly, within a day or so, by a colonoscopy. No comment.

Well, tomorrow's another day...let's see what happens.
Rolling along...

No comments: