Monday, October 8, 2018

I Hit the Motivational Wall and My Feet are Cranky

Didn't do much today. Although I was happy to have found the energy to tear down the yard sale yesterday before Noon, I haven't done much else since then. I seem to have hit a Motivational Wall.

Of course, there are daily things we all do no matter how much we don't feel like it. We eat, we do the dishes from the eating, and we take care of pets if we have them, whatever. Every day, usually, I need to empty 8 ice cube trays into my recycled 5 qt. ice cream bucket from years ago - it's the perfect size for 8 trays. I made coffee for 3 days. I finished the 2nd scarf (made one on Saturday) for the homeless and worked on a lapghan for the VA. Other than that, I was useless.

Plus this morning, I discovered my feet are a bit cranky. I have always, always had flat feet. The past decade or two, I've resorted to individual inner soles with arch supports because most shoes these days do not have good arch supports, even if they claim to have them.

Anyhow, I think the ones I used this weekend probably went flat on me recently because they apparently did not support my arches. I changed shoes and slippers several times today. I massaged the balls of my feet. I used my Profoot Care Flex-Tastic, Gel Toe Relaxers several times. They're like Yoga Toes but cheaper and I get them at Walgreens. Anyhow, the feet are a lot better this evening but I think it's time to buy 2 or 3 pairs of new ones that haven't been flattened into matzo crackers.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a lot more productive.
Rolling along...

No comments: