Saturday, March 31, 2018

Another Month Gone Already?

I can’t believe it’s time to change the calendar again tomorrow. It’s both April Fool’s Day and Easter Sunday - what a strange mixture.

The month flew by. In fact, the past few months have flown by. It got quite interesting the end of last summer when the old car began needing surgery almost every month for hundreds of dollars at a clip, followed quickly, and intermingled with, finding cancer in the left breast and on my right shoulder blade, the resulting pre-surgery tests, both surgeries in one week in December, all the follow-ups since, more car trouble, and lots of other fun stuff...at one point, a friend  helped me work out a way to ditch the ailing old car and get another, used but in far better condition and newer...

So, as this month ends, once again I’m happy to say that my bills are all paid and on time and with no late fees. I hope to post some updates this week.

Even with the past few months’ rapid-fire activity and many days trying to get all the odds and ends to mesh and come tougher, it is far, far better, my dear, dear friends, than the past few years in general. You’ve all helped me get through the tough times, whether materially or with moral support or deeply felt prayers - it all helped.

Yep - another new month tomorrow - another new day -

Rolling along...

No comments: