Thursday, December 14, 2017

Taking a Moment to Rejoice

All my medical issues and minor surgeries have been moving so quickly that I haven’t had a moment to really stop and rejoice and thank the Lord for all he's done. I’m taking that moment now. 

I don’t believe he needs us to deliver a 30-minute speech to him to express our thanks. 

He knows that off and on, each and every day, I thank him silently. 

He knows that off and on, each and every day, I say quick prayers for those I know and hold dear who are facing their own troubles. 

He knows how much I appreciate his love for each and every one of us.

Father, sometimes we humans just need to hear the words Thank You and I Love You. Because we are made in your image, I think you, too, like to hear those words from your children. Thank you. I love you!

No comments: