Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Medical Appointment Schedulers Driving Me Crazy

That appointment gal at the plastic surgeon's is driving me crazy. I finally got her this morning because I thought I had a fresh, quick appointment tomorrow - she had said she'd hold that spot for 20 minutes, yesterday, when she offered it to me. 

I called the free ride, booked it, and called her back in 10 minutes but it went to her voice mail so I left a message asking her to verify by calling me back and she never did. I waited all day. Nothing. 

Now this morning they tell me that I'm back to the 4th - this time, I just kept calling back until I got her again and she said that after she spoke to me, she went to clinic and didn't listen to messages until this morning and by then, that slot for tomorrow was gone! I told her that really messed me up because I was happily looking forward to getting those dressings off my back while trying to deal with the other side's soreness from the lumpectomy. 

Then she says she can give me one for next Thursday at 10:40 and would be by her phone all day. So I called transport yet again, cancelled tomorrow and booked a week from tomorrow. That's the day before my first lumpectomy checkup. Called her back. Finally, we're on the same track. 

Those people at that transport service are going to end up 86-ing me (sigh) if they keep this up... 

Ok - off my soap box.. at least it’s still sooner than the original on January 4th...

No comments: