Saturday, December 2, 2017

Prayers Answered in a Way; Thank You My Friends

Ok. My guy says this was a spark plug misfire. We replaced the plugs and jackets a month or so ago, but this is the coil. 

With the plugs, the labor was the highest cost, parts minimal. With the coil, the labor will be minimal but the part will be costly. Either way, when I asked if it happens again and I am out on errands, can I finish the errands and then come in the next day, or as soon as I have the funds, he said that is fine. I will not endanger anyone or myself.

Yesterday when it happened, and the car shuddered, I remembered that happening before and it seemed connected to the misfire. He verified that. So I will deal with a new coil as soon as I can but I have health priorities this month.

So, thank you, each of you for your prayers. I know that some of you say silent prayers even when you do not visibly give a thumb’s up or other way to saying so. I keep all of you in my own heart and prayers.

Father in heaven, once again, thank you for keeping me on track. Thank you for the gentle warning. Forgive my freaking out yesterday but thanks for helping me see what I needed to do. You are always there for me.

No comments: