Sunday, December 3, 2017

I Love My Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar!

A friend surprised me with an animated Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar. The weekend was so busy that I didn’t get chance to open it until just before lunch today. I was eating some of my freshly made pork chili while enjoying the activities immensely.

I’m not sure whether she sent one to anyone else so I won’t mention her by name, but I am so so happy with this! I’ve always loved the Lawson animations but this tops everything I’ve ever seen.

If you are on the fence about what to do for that certain person who has everything, if they have a PC or smart phone, you must check it out. Just go to the Jacquie Lawson site and you’ll see the fees and how many you can get for each discounted quantity.

Considering my December this year, I love the chance for simple distractions and this will keep me busy for a long time, day after day after day. So much to do - trees to trim, puzzles to play, snowflakes to make and hang, and much much more. And this is only Dec. 3 - I have days and days of enjoyment to go.

Thank you, my dear friend, for such a thoughtful and perfect gift! I love this and am so grateful for it.
Hugs and prayers, always, for you and yours - you know who you are. If you feel like acknowledging this, wonderful. If not, your cover is safe with me!

No comments: