Sunday, October 8, 2017

Thank You, Father, For Today’s Stamina

Father, you who made every cell in my body, I thank you for the stamina you sent my way today. 

You helped me to stand long enough to make those canned salmon patties. 

You helped me to run in and out and up and down the few steps (but still, for me, steps) taking out several bags for trash. 

You helped me to move things around so a friend could bring in the one exercise bike and take out the one that’s not right for me. We had to move a tall metal 2-door cabinet from one corner in one room, into another room. We had to go in and out and up and down several times because of some issues under the skirting. 

So much physical activity for this old bod, but in the scheme of things, just little things. And I even squeezed in a bill payment and some other paperwork/online tasks I had to accomplish. I am just so grateful I am feeling okay tonight.

So, Father, once again, thank you for helping me to help myself, and for helping me to help someone who was helping me. You are awesome...

No comments: