Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Strange Dizziness Again at Night

I just sent what we call an e-visit to my primary care guy. 

Second night of dizziness all night. Goes away in the morning. 

At first I thought it was fumes, the first night, from recently applied plumber’s sealant. So when it happened again, the first hour I slept, I went from the back bedroom to the front couch, but it still remained. It dissipates in the morning when I get up. I’m always a bit wobbly at first but with the first steps, that stops. Then I thought maybe it was bad canned salmon. I’d eaten one of my recently made (and froze) canned salmon patties, one each day. I’ll skip one today and see if it repeats tonight.

I have much, too much, to do this week and weekend. I can’t afford time for medical issues. Bills that must be paid, according to recently made agreements, by this coming Monday, but should be done tomorrow. Dermatologist appointment a week from tomorrow. Friends coming tomorrow and I need to pack 3 bags of yarn for them, today. She’ll be bringing 300 caps for our homeless distribution and I must settle those somewhere in here. There will also be some fresh produce from these dear folks that I must pack and freeze.

Meanwhile, I still need to get out the folding tables from the shed today for this weekend’s park wide yard sale. And I must keep sorting and gather stuff for that.

So - I’m fine, like yesterday, now that I’m up and moving. Not looking forward to tonight. Would love to discover nothing unusual tonight after I skip the salmon. Would much rather toss the remaining patties and have that be the end of the story...we’ll see.

Sweet Lord Jesus, I hate to bother you with something so trivial, but I am a little worried. I have things we both know I must do. I would love to have this simply be the salmon but not my will, but the Father’s be done. But, just between us, can we make this an easy one? Please? I trust in you.

No comments: