Wednesday, October 11, 2017

No Dizziness Overnight - Prayers Answered

Once again, sweet Lord Jesus, you heard my prayers and the prayers of others on my behalf. Thank you so much. After two sleepless nights because of severe vertigo, last night was, if I may be so bold, heavenly!

Online friends had told me about a condition call BPPV (benign proximal positional vertigo). Upon checking it online at several medical sites, I tried lying down carefully, positioning my head slowly, and the night was wonderful. 

However, since I had also considered tainted salmon from one of the cans I used for salmon burgers (I had eaten one each of those previous days), I skipped the salmon burger. I don’t think that was the cause (no nausea, etc., as is usual, in food upsets) but I will toss the rest of that batch and have another go at them later.

So, from here on in, this little ol’ lady will just move less like a 20-year-old when getting in and out of bed and when changing position in bed. Of course, should it ever happen again, and I can’t trace it to that BPPV likelihood, I will see Urgent Care immediately.

Sweet Lord Jesus, thank you so much for hearing the bold plea from this child yesterday. Thank you for insight from friends. Thank you for a good night’s sleep. Thank you for everything!

No comments: