Saturday, October 28, 2017

Short and Sweet - Frantic Morning, Easy Afternoon, Evening

Delivered half of my 150 newsletters for my side of our park between 6:45 and 7:45 this morning. Ran into house, got my purse, and headed over to my guy to drop off the car for the spark plug job.

The plugs on my make, model and year are buried. They're under the "ignition blocks," under the intake manifolds. Spark plugs are not always easy to find these days, it appears. Anyhow, my guy ran me back home to wait until it was finished. So after 8:15 or so, this morning, I was simply waiting for the car to be finished.

At that point, he came and got me and I went and got my car back.

The thing is, I actually stopped and did almost nothing after 9 this morning. Except meals, of course, and wound care, and cat care...but considering the past few weeks, I felt decadently lazy. I talked myself out of feeling guilty about it.

Tomorrow morning, the other half of the route. And I’m not at all sure I’ll do much of anything after that.

Next week, I have some other things in mind. Must visit the County office about the food stamps. Must make the mammo appointment. Must make the dermatology appointment for the next excavation on my back.

Except for groceries or household supplies or pet supplies, I’m half afraid to say things might have settled down a bit.

Shhhhh! You did NOT hear or see me say that!

No comments: