Thursday, October 26, 2017

Doctors, Car, Newsletter, Scheduling and Other Matters

  Lots happening, fast... Trying to hold it all together.

Doctor - Primary Care guy moved across town. Squeezed me in for a look-see at that lump, tomorrow morning. It’s a full-service type of unit, so some testing might also be done while there. Could be a quick trip with a referral, or a trip that has me there several hours. Scheduled a free pickup/delivery (8 am) since I haven’t had chance to fix my car yet.

Car - still need to schedule that spark plug job and also a peek at the new little leak - will wait until I see what they say tomorrow about this lump...

Tomorrow - had to cancel the Charity Crafters. Had to hurry today and not only staple, but in case they do something that makes me not quite up to par tomorrow, I also rolled all 150 of mine. 

Exam Tomorrow - I will not let them do anything that can keep me from delivering this weekend - if necessary, I can go in from Monday morning on for anything.

Wound Care - It's getting a bit tricky, but manageable - I'm still dong twice a day wound care on two areas of my back - try doing that, at 78, alone, looking backwards in the bathroom mirror while twisting around to try to place the gauze/tape - lol - I'm nothing if not game for a challenge but sometimes the Lord seems to trust my abilities more than I do...

So, lots of phone calls past few days, lots of emails back and forth, lots of shifting of little tasks...BUT, still sane (sure, sure). 

And we move along, gently as possible...

No comments: