Saturday, October 21, 2017

Chose Some Light Things to Do Today

Started early today. 

I dropped off some of the leftover stuff from the weekend yard sale, stopped at Wally’s for cat stuff, etc., and I surprised my car with a “rinse off.” I didn’t wash it but the rinse really made a big difference in itself. We have several spots in our senior mobile home park where we can pull in over a drain, use the hose already connected, and wash our cars. We’re not permitted any car work of any sort on our home driveways. Anyhow that was so easy and I am so happy with how nice that simple rinse made it look.

I do need to stretch these legs. I did a lot of bending, stooping, lifting and carrying, and up and down the 4 back steps, several days in a row, for that yard sale. So I think the legs would like a walk, a very short walk. Around 9, I’ll stroll over to the mail room and pick up yesterday’s mail and drop a sympathy card into the outgoing slot, and stroll back.

Might make the rest of the day, after Noon, a flopper. I’ll grab my clipboard and work on some free lance writing efforts, re-check my bills and make sure I’m not missing any, crochet a bit, crochet a lot - I should change the AC/Heater filters (easy), and the cat’s round scratcher-pad (easy), and set up something in the crock pot for overnight cooking (easy).

None of this is hard. None of this takes a lot of effort. But when day is done, I’ll feel like I did something.

No comments: