Sunday, September 17, 2017

Cooler Weather, Activity Cycles, Plans for Fall

I haven’t been posting much of late. That doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing much. It just means I haven’t managed to find the time at the end of the day to post. I must begin to think about my posting and its timing. Maybe my body (and mind) cycles are changing and I need to change my timing to agree with them.

As usual, a good part of my day involves either shopping (deals, bargains, etc.) for food and/or prepping it. To keep all my labs at their currently good level, I need to keep eating as healthy as possible while not becoming obsessed with it. It does take up some time each day, though.

And, as usual, parts of my days often find me working on some charity crafting projects.

The past few weeks, I’ve been trying to plan my next few weeks. They will be a bit busy because it’s almost time to do the next monthly newsletter (write/edit, print, staple, roll, and deliver my share as well) and also sort and prep for the October park-wide yard sale (10/13-15).

Today was almost useless. We have finally dropped out of the triple digit heat. Nights are in the 70s and days in the 90s and a few 80s. Silkie and I almost went into early hibernation mode today. It really felt SO good.

I have vague plans to refresh, update my blog’s page. I need to delete some old links, add new ones, and make other changes. 

Maybe now that it’s not so hot I can really do some serious de-cluttering. That will probably go hand-in-hand with going through things to decide what can go out for the sale.

Fun and games ...

No comments: