Monday, June 19, 2017

Special Prayers for a Friend in Need

Often, I get requests from friends who do not want details mentioned. I can understand that. Most of us are on several online venues and lists of friends, and loved ones often overlap. If someone wants to keep the reason for a prayer request as confidential, they have their reasons.

I promised I would pray for this family and I thought I’d ask you, too, to find a moment to say a wee prayer, as well.

Lord Jesus, you had many friends and loved ones while you were among us. You understand family worries and concerns. Please look upon these folks with compassion and love. Please send whatever they need - emotional strength or physical healing or anything else they might require to get through their current troubles. We trust in you.

No comments: