Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Car, Crockpot Chicken, and more...

Well, I have my car once again. Things are moving along.

Yesterday I gathered stuff and today I put it out for the local charity pickup - things I knew I couldn’t put out at the April yard sale. For the next few weeks, I’ll be sorting and packing and gathering stuff the Spring park-wide-yard-sale in our senior mobile home community.

I cooked the whole chicken today in the crockpot and tomorrow I will section it and pack and freeze in containers for various uses. This weekend, I hope to cook 3 leg quarters in the crockpot for a simple chicken barley soup - it will only have chicken, some carrots, celery, onion, and barley. Oh, maybe I’ll toss some kale in there. I have some in containers in the freezer.

This afternoon, I fed a friend’s fur-babies and I worked on a charity baby blanket in between things.

Yep, things are moving along...

No comments: