Sunday, February 19, 2017

Heat and AC Help Received

Forgot to pick up yesterday’s mail so I went over today and got that. 

I was happy to see the annual assistance for low income here in our area has finally come through. It will be credited mid-March. Usually I have that in January but they were really backlogged this year.

This is a once a year assistance for gas and electric bills. It credits directly to the bill.

In my case, it means that next month, March, and probably also in April and maybe May, I won’t have to worry so much about those two utilities. That is a big relief. I was afraid, because of the delay, maybe the rules changed and I no longer qualify.

Father in heaven, thank you so much for this pleasant surprise. This is a big help for me, and I am very grateful for your mercy and compassion.

No comments: