Sunday, December 11, 2016

Gotta Get Busy and Build Up My Points


Swagbucksis quickly becoming my go-to spot for my kitty food and supplies. My income is so low that I cannot budget the way I did years or decades ago. I must buy as the funds are found.

That means that mostly bills get paid first: shelter costs (rent, utilities, car and home insurance) and bills/loans. After that comes gas for the car and food and incidentals. Kitty supplies are almost always buy as needed and hoping the funds are there.

These past few months, I've been able to use Swagbucks cards to get her wet food in quantity-boxes (enough for a month) and her dry food and even her treats. Litter is in the mix, as well.

Anyhow, I cashed in for one more Walmart Gift Card this month and used that yesterday.

My computer was down for almost a week while I was setting up a new desktop system. During that time, I couldn’t work on accumulating Swagbucks. At this point, I am very low. I need to devote at least an hour each day for a while and try to get one more gift card before year end.

Earlier, I had hoped to have one that I could simply use to treat myself – just once – to a really good lunch or dinner out. But after putting out funds for a new adapter for the computer, I’m going to need to use the next one for food/incidentals.

That doesn’t make me feel bad at all. I might have to put aside my treat but I can at least take care of some things I wouldn’t have been able to cover.

I really do have to admit that I have come to rely a lot on those convenient funds for some of the small things in my life. One of these days, if things ever settle down, I can let those points ride for something else.

To check it out, go here...http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/emayfieldz

No comments: