Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dentures and Rain and Other Stuff

Bottom dentures broke once again, this morning. I have grown into a routine with this issue. These days, I just take some super glue and put them back together, but I try to let the glue “set” overnight whenever possible. When I do that, the hold lasts a while, often 4 to 6 months.

We’re told there’s a probability of rain and strong winds overnight. It’s going to be too late, though, for me to take advantage of the Heavenly Car Wash. Whenever it comes down nice and steady, I’ve learned to take the car for a drive through the MH community and let the rain wash the car for me. That’s out tonight, though. I’m not into doing that in the wee hours of the morning. Oh, well.

There’s still time for me to try to make some token gifts for the local folks on my list…I had hoped to make and mail some, as well, but postage is a low priority right now. I’m concentrating on how to pay the last of the bills before month end. I’m not as short as in the past, but it’s still a little out of reach.

It’s time for me to shut down for the night and have another go in the morning.

Rest well, my friends.

No comments: