Monday, November 21, 2016

I'm So Excited - PJ's from Swagbucks!


Thanks to my Swagbucks points, this morning I was able to pick up some "stuff" from Walmart. I usually sleep in a sleep/dorm shirt but they only come to the knees and creep up during the night. It is very drafty in my humble old mobile home, and the jammy bottoms (used to be Jane's) I wore the last few winters finally fell apart.

I just came back with a cute pair of fleece jammy bottoms. I have a bunch of tee shirts to use for tops. The bottoms are gorgeous purple adorned with adorable owls, so "owl" be cute and comfy and warm at night.

I had enough left to buy essentials for Silkie: bag of cat chow, 2 small bags of treats, and half a dozen cans of wet food.

I just love what I've been able to do with Swagbucks. And I almost have enough for another gift card - for sure before month end. And I especially love that I do not have to dip into too-scarce bill money to do it!

If you've signed up for Swagbucks, and can't seem to get started, don't give up. Try again, off and on, until you get used to it. It's worth the time and effort. Unless, of course, you are already a millionaire!


No comments: