Sunday, October 16, 2016

Christmas Buying Season Has Begun

Imagine my thrill at the sight of a 4 item order today from my Etsy shop! This will go directly out of PayPal and into an envelope marked "Pipes" - I plan to put every unexpected penny from here forward into that envelope.

There are a few things I still need to take photos of for my shop - I'd better do those this week for sure.

But this post is mostly to awaken folks to the fact that the biggest gift-giving season of the year is fast approaching.

I have several friends with Etsy shops and I hope to promote them each, one at a time, one a day, starting either tonight (if I get the time) or tomorrow for sure.

What fun to buy something you don't see on every counter in every store you enter this season!
Hold on, folks - we're beginning a happy, fun, shopper's ride!

No comments: