Thursday, May 19, 2016

Garden Hoses?

I really must get a new hose this year. I have a 25' hose and it is so old, it's a pain to pull it and unkink it and deal with it.

But there are so many new ones on the market now and I don't know which ones are hype and which ones are best.

Maybe the plain ol' garden hose style I've been using all my life is still best.

Or a "pocket hose" or a hose that packs itself back up when I'm finished.

It's all so confusing.

I need one that will last the next 10 years, and is sturdy but not as heavy as a car tire, so heavy I can't pull it when it's full of water.

My home is 52 ft. long so I think I need a 50 ft hose, to be sure it will go from the connection about a yard from the back, all the way up front and across a yard or so -

Anyhow, if any of you already had a good/bad experience with any of the latest, most modern, hoses out there, I'd love to hear about it.

I'm probably going to end up with the tried-and-true but in case there is a "best overall" new style, I wanna know - thanks.

No comments: