Saturday, March 12, 2016

My First Etsy Sale Ever

Today I went into my Etsy listings and set up my FIRST Etsy SALE EVER!

From today through April 15, a little over 30 days, I've marked down my "winter accessories" (hats and scarves) to HALF PRICE.
Yep - a 50% discount. I am in process of making more things for my shop and thought I'd try to get these into some happy homes before finishing and listing new ones.

It's STILL winter in many parts of the country and will be that way for a few more months. This is a great time for folks to treat themselves and others.

Although this is a post for other crafters and Etsy shops, if you are personally interested, go to my shop and in the little search window, just enter "hat" or "scarf" to see what is available.

I can't wait to see how this works out.

No comments: