Monday, January 18, 2016

He Knows What Delights Me



Tonight I realized how truly happy I am with the simple pleasures the Lord provides for me these days.

Especially tonight. 

You all know I'm off contract TV and that I use my old clunky analog TVs with their built-in VCRs a LOT. One tape I think I am wearing out for sure is a home-recorded one of a PBS fund-raising performance by the Oak Ridge Boys at the Fox in Atlanta. Over and over, I watch it and sing to it while I am on here in the evening catching up on emails and such.

I sing Lucky Moon and Bobbie Sue and oh, so many others including old Gospel music - and of course there's no way I cannot sing to Elvira!

Thank you, Lord, for the simple but oh, so satisfying pleasures you send my way. You know what delights me - thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: