Thursday, December 10, 2015

Why I'm Getting Offline Soon Tonight



Ok, tonight I am getting offline as soon as I post this. I'm still on contract TV and still have not picked up either a second indoor antenna or a VCR head cleaner. That means that I must go into the living room between 9 and 11 because I absolutely must watch Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors.

I know the feeling of being singled out in school because we didn't have what the other kids had. Mom kept us neat and pressed and clean. But we often had patches. Even though those patches were always neatly done and the colors worked with the other fabric in the garment, it didn't stop the kids from making fun of us at school.

All three of us kids went through our own troubled times in our lives. But we all ended up the same - willing to help others and not blaming our early childhood on any of our failings. 

I cannot wait to watch this movie tonight.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: