Thursday, December 17, 2015

Crockpot and Starbucks

Ok, I just finished loading the crockpot and it will cook today with something I plan to take over in the morning for our Charity Crafters meeting. We'll each bring an item and have a sort of informal Christmas party for the three of us who are most likely to be free at that time.

Also, I had to be out very early (6:30 a.m.) so I grabbed a coffee at Starbucks so I could drink it right away when I got home and started setting up this crockpot deal. I'll make another cup here at home, a little later - this will likely be a 2-cup day. I only buy their "house blend," called Pike's Place, mostly because I can't afford those fancy brews. But I've got to tell you, I do like the taste of their house blend.

Anyhow, when I got to the window, turns out the car ahead of me was paying-it-forward because of something the car in front of his car had done, and he paid for mine! Yep, I did have a moment of regret, just a moment, thinking I should have chosen a fancier drink this morning. However, because he paid for mine, I asked the gal if the car behind me had something ordered that was around my expected cost and they did, so I just covered theirs - didn't really cost me anything much more...and so it goes...on and on...nice, huh?

No comments: