Tuesday, October 27, 2015

About Life - Have You Ever Noticed?



Have you ever noticed that sometimes the folks who do the most for others are, themselves, often in most need of prayer and help?

It seems like those who need prayers (medical, emotional, financial, etc.) are often the most giving to others. Their gifts come in many forms - prayer, material gifts, words of comfort, unconditional love. It doesn't matter what form their help takes - they give from their hearts, even if their own hearts are breaking with their own worries.

Of those I've known, some are better off than I am financially, and some are worse off than I am. Some are better off physically, and some are suffering so much that I don't think I, personally, could bear their burden. Yet they give - 

Father, for those I've known and loved, those who have given to others, no matter what form that help took, I ask especially tonight for blessings for them. You know better than I do what they need - please glance their way and make their path as smooth as possible. Bless each one abundantly, in surprising and delightful ways. Thank for allowing them to pass through my life, allowing me to see your work flow from their hearts.

No comments: