Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Bible Journey - Update



When I posted earlier this month that I planned to read a chapter of the Bible each night before I hop (well, crawl) into bed, I had already decided to begin with the New Testament this time around.

Tonight, I finish Matthew and will begin Mark tomorrow. I am curious as to which one I will eventually prefer. They each have their own style.

Along the way, I began making notes, but not too consistently, about common phrases and sayings that we do not often recognize as coming from the Bible. This is something that has always amazed and interested me. I had planned to then post them once I had enough. But, just now, I did an online search and found a very complete list - somebody has already done this. So I bookmarked it, and here is the link, just in case you want to enjoy reading it.

No comments: