Sunday, June 28, 2015

Peace and Love and Answered Prayers



Today was a gentle day and I am always so thankful for one of those.

First off, I need to be thankful for some answered prayers. 

My brother's homestead appears to be out of danger now from that Big Bear Lake fire in CA - he tells me it's over 40% contained and his neck of the woods (desert, actually) is reasonably safe now. Others, however, still need prayer.

And secondly, my friends in upstate NY can now relax because one of those escaped prisoners was killed and the other wounded and captured.

This morning, though, I woke up just feeling like I wanted to remind others that He loves us so much and watches over us, even when we ignore him. I didn't feel like blogging right then but I did go into Etsy and created a Treasury of things from 16 shops that reminded me of that - I captioned it Reminders of His Love

Lord Jesus, thank you for always being there for me, even when I am too complacent to think about you and your love and protection.

No comments: