Saturday, April 4, 2015

Do Any of You Use or Buy Mary Kay Products?



I’m curious about this. I have a friend, a young mother, who is considering going into Mary Kay to pick up some additional income for the family. She was wondering how big the market is these days.

I wasn’t much help. At 75, I both used and sold Avon many times in my lifetime. Mary Kay, however, was never on my radar. That doesn’t mean it isn’t any good in my eyes – it just means I never ran into it, or into anyone who sold it or used it or could introduce me to the products.

From what I see on TV ads these days, they appear to be targeting a young or middle-aged group of buyers – does that fit with those of you who are fans?

And what do you like most about Mary Kay? I am really curious. Maybe I’ve been missing something for years.

I do know that they, like many other retailers, help their representatives by setting them up with a website so they can sell both locally and online. That’s always a plus in today’s busy life.

Just thought I’d toss these questions out there and see what comes back.
  

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi...I am following you now. Thanks for using my cards in one of your treasuries. My mother and stepfather moved to NV in 86. So I got to visit them a couple of times. Mother died in 2001 and stepfather is still alive. Happy Resurrection Sunday to you.
Louise

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Happy Easter to you, too, Louise - you do beautiful work!