Thursday, January 22, 2015

Good News about Two Friends



Well, I’m happy to say that I have good news about two friends and I want to thank each of you who took a moment to say a quick prayer on their behalf.

The friend with double pneumonia was transferred to rehab this evening and expects to come home Sunday or Monday. Her daughter will come to stay with her, at that point, for a few days. She still feels weak but is definitely improving, slowly but steadily.

The other friend had surgery on some discs in her neck. She came through well enough but is understandably in great pain. Still, she was able to manage a quick online message. I didn’t expect that tonight, so it was an uplifting surprise.

I’ll be continuing to pray for them, of course. They will need patience and perseverence in dealing with the healing.

Father, please continue to bless these two women and help them in any way they need it while they heal from these recent medical issues.    

No comments: