Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lots of Household Tips Here



Okay, today I was trolling for something or other and ended up finding a dozen or more new household tips. At least, they were new to me. Rather than list them all with individual links here, go to my Tips board on Pinterest, here.

That way, you can easily see the pix and click on any you want to check into further.

I am amazed at how much info folks share on the web. Of course, unlike the gal in the one TV commercial, I do not believe that everything you read on the internet is true. But at least these tips seem reasonably reliable.... 

Have fun!  

1 comment:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Forgot to mention -

For new Pinterest users, when you see a photo and you want the URL, click on the photo. At the top of the enlarged image, you will see a box saying Website - click on that to go to the source site.