Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Service Might be Interrupted


I don't want anyone to worry, but I do need to advise you of a situation that I hope will be very temporary and very brief.

I might not have access to the computer after tomorrow.

My nephew's been out of work since Feb 26th and unemployment hasn't yet decided whether he will get it or not.

As of tomorrow, my electric will likely be off, and as of Friday, the gas will be next to be shut off.

I''ve already had all the extensions they allow.

I'm very grateful the weather isn't too bad right now...

I just don't want anyone to worry if they cannot reach me... at least I have until the 27th on the phone/TV/internet, but without power, the PC won't work.

I'll let you know when things are okay again. I know that things will work out.

Father, thank you for getting us through this troubled time so far. I know you are working things out for us and I trust in you.

No comments: