Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last Minute St. Patrick's Day Ideas


I can't help sharing this project with all of you. These edible shot glasses are not just for alcoholic liquids, as you will learn in Brenda's tutorial at SweetSimpleStuff at this link.

I love how she gives several versions: adult, kiddies, and sugar lover versions.

It has been almost 40 years since I gave up alcohol after 17 years (in my 20s and 30s) of active imbibing, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy passing along this type of tip for those who can still indulge. Meanwhile, I would definitely enjoy one of the other versions!

These are very quick and easy. I found this one in my daily CraftGossip e-newsletter.

Be sure to read all the comments on the post. Brenda's readers share some other tips and ideas as well.

Have fun and enjoy!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thank you for posting about my shot glasses. Congratulations on your sobriety.