Monday, March 19, 2012

Bling and Things - Online Jewelry Party Tips - Day 6


Okay, tomorrow is the last chance you have to take advantage of the 15% discount on Chunky Bling my online jewelry party at this link. You really owe it to yourself to visit and check out their interchangeable watches. Those are my fave of all their pieces.

What I love most is that I can pick a band I love and then pick a watch face to go with it. Over time, I can slowly build a completely mix-and-match watch wardrobe. Watches are my one jewelry passion, aside from pierced dangle/hoop earrings.

The watch set in this photo is the Posh Pearl set.

Oh, you might want to check out a post I wrote a year ago when I first fell in love with Chunky Bling, at this link.

Meanwhile, my tip for the day is this: When you find the watchband you absolutely must have, look along the side and at the bottom, too, of that page. You will see suggestions regarding what goes with that piece. Of course, then you will want those, too (LOL). Have fun!

No comments: