Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Money Origami Heart


This money origami heart looks very complicated but the tutorial makes it look easy. I have got to try this tomorrow. It is too late to tackle it tonight. I found this over on HomemadeGiftsMadeEasy. The tutorial is at this link. If this one looks too complicated, scroll down on Stephanie's post for a link to a simpler version of a money origami heart.

The photos are especially well laid out and crisp. If you have trouble with still photo shots, they even have a video tutorial you can follow.

I really love this one. I have often known folks who hate it when they are given cash as a gift. But they love it when it is folded or presented in a unique way.

This is part of my series (1/15-2/14) of Valentine projects.

For other projects in this series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Valentine Projects." I will post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: