Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Men's Heart Boxers & Other Uses


I found this one in a search on FaveCrafts. Although it features this technique for men's boxers, there's no reason you cannot use this technique on any other suitable fabric for totes, pillows, tees and tops and more.

The tutorial is here at this link. It's amazing what you can do these days with crafting supplies and products. This is an excellent example.

I know I just posted a gift for men this week, the etched shot glasses. However, just in case you need a little extra time to buy the shorts and do the work, I'm posting this one now.

This is part of my series (1/15-2/14) of Valentine projects.

For other projects in this series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Valentine Projects." I will post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: