Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Crocheted Slippers Are Finally in my Etsy Shop

Ok, I managed to get all my crocheted slippers in the shop. I think later this week I will take another few photos. I see some that need some sharpness, but most are better than my usual slipper photos.

I have found that it is so important to get several angles for each item. That's the hard part for me, but I am slowly improving. For the slippers, for instance, I need to have at least 3 photos. One with both cuffs all the way up; one with both cuffs folded down; and one with one each way. This shows browsers how they can be worn.

Tomorrow, I'll try to get all my fingerless gloves in there. I'm especially eager to do super photos of the white-on-white fur trimmed ones I recently crocheted.

Then, I'll concentrate on my cute little beaded mini-Christmas trees. I'm still trying to figure out how many to package in a set.

My brain is fried now and so are my eyes. That's about all the Etsy fun I can stand for one day.

No comments: