Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pattern for Fingerless Gloves







About a week ago, a reader asked for the pattern we use for our fingerless gloves for the needy. Here's the original post where I talk about them, with the link -
http://prayersncrafts.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-choice-for-gloves-for-homeless.html

This pattern is very easy, using only a hdc in blo (back loop only), row after row (except for a thumb hole) and then joined after 16 rows. It results in a ribbed feel and look - flexible and soft.

I've posted two photos, also, here, to show you how they look. In cotton, they are great for wheelchair users. In acrylics, for the needy, and also for gifts (as driving gloves). I've even had folks tell me their toddlers grab them and use them as leg warmers! So cute...

This is a great pattern.

No comments: