Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lists of Lists

I need to start making to-do lists again. They do keep me on track. I am far behind on things I wanted to finish and put into my Etsy store. I am far behind on some gifts I wanted to finish and give to friends and loved ones. Basically, I am far behind in everything.

When I was still working outside the home, over 50 years of that, I was always organized at work. At home, my lists at least kept me on track.

These days, however, I have a dozen lists scattered about in the double-wide. What I need to do is pick a place for each list. Oh, I forgot to mention - there are different kinds of lists.

There is a list for bills to be paid, for groceries for shopping, for general things to do, and for craft to-do's. Then the craft to-do lists are further broken down into the store stuff, gifts, and just fun stuff. Oh, and new patterns or designs I want to create.

Okay, I see the problem. What I need first is a "list of lists."

No comments: