Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Favorite Craft Things

I posted some of what I consider my life's blessings in the Prayer section of my blog tonight, and I think I want to post some of my craft-related blessings here.
I probably ought to have done both of these on New Year's Day, but any day is a good day to be happy for what we have.

I am grateful for these blessings...
Plenty of crochet hooks in my favorite sizes
Plenty of yarn and thread, though some colors may be in small amounts
Fingers that can still manipulate those hooks and that yarn and thread
Curiosity that drives me to try new patterns, techniques, color combo's
My sight, though a bit blurry and due for cataract surgery one of these years
The sense to stick to some tried-and-true favorite patterns that I do well
A computer that enables me to reach unlimited resources
My mind's ability to understand that computer as far as I need to
You, who are reading this... God bless every project you touch this year!

No comments: